Wednesday 17 June 2009

Busy times































Ah! Long time no blog. Many appologies, have been mega-busy with my Degree Show...many, many late nights, stresses, blood, sweat and the occasional tear have made for Design Crafts '09 super-duper degree show. Everyone's work looked really good, the hard work definatley paid off!







I've also exhibited at Exton Craft fair and will be exhibiting at Liverpool Artists' Bookfair this weekend (21st June) http://afoundation.org.uk/downloads/artists_bookfair_info.pdf pop along if you can! And after that, I will be exhibiting along with fellow Design Crafters at New Designers, London, can't wait! http://www.newdesigners.com/







Any other news? Hmmm? Oh yes! Had a fabulous holiday to the Peak District, got a job for the summer and will shortly be a guest at my cousin Emily's wedding (new dress-yipee!) Then after that it will be time to graduate.......surely I'm not that grown up!?







I'll leave you with some pictures of my work at the Degree show on opening night (please ignore my funny face)(They're at the top of this post..can't figure out how to move them!)






That's all for now. Back soon!












No comments:

Post a Comment