Saturday 24 April 2010

Tempus Fugit

Crikey! It's been a long time! I shall try and post more often....
Well, here we are over half the way through April 2010! Can you believe it? I can't. And what a lot has happened since my last post! Well, I have graduated for starters. What an emotional day that was. Also welcomed a new addition to the family, my couisn Penny's gorgeous son Isaac- possibly the most smiley-est baby in the world!
Since then I've been working full-time in a shop and trying (and often failing) to make things. Bought myself a badge-maker (photos to follow) and have had the odd commision for greetings card. Also been making some books out of dress-making patterns, and making recipe books inspired by my love of cooking. I really have been baking lots, and eating lots....and on the non-crafty side of things been learning to drive! Road users beware.
I promise I shall post again soon with photos and more exciting news.

No comments:

Post a Comment